Welcome to the Gratkit Forum!
Thanks for joining us! We're excited about Gratkit, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way.
We want everyone can get the needed information from Gratkit and Gratkit Forum, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. And enjoy your visit here!
Gratkit Forum is the right place you are looking for support! We're always busy working hard to improve this community, so there are limits to the help we can provide. Specifically:
- Support is provided to users who are using Gratkit products.
- Product return or exchange cases. Please get in touch with the store or the sales staff of Gratkit. The forum may not be the best way to support this.
- 24/7 support is not guaranteed. It might take a few hours or a few days until someone with the right knowledge sees your issue and replies. If you need a solution urgently, calling or emailing the technical support team may be a better way.
If you qualify, then please feel free to post about your issue. Be sure to provide any information that's requested. And remember: the staff here always have lots of stuff to do, so please be patient!
Read FAQ And Use Search Feature
Be sure reading the FAQ can help you quickly understand the type of issues and solutions instead of quickly starting a discussion.
Then spend some time browsing the forum, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: It could be someone has already started a discussion about it. The solutions may already exist here and waiting for you!
When you're sure you're ready to start a discussion, please keep the following points in mind:
- A correct title! A correct title can give you the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Post a new discussion in the correct tag so we can confirm your product model.
- Don't post repetitive posts and this will tend the opposite effect.
- Recommend posting in English only. If we can't read the correct information then we can't help you.
Make Your Reply Worth
You have started a thread or want to reply with a discussion, in the hope others will read your thread or think your reply is valuable. These may help you.
- Take some time read the OP, and a least scan the rest of the conversation first.
- When you find this thread similar to previous posts (solutions already exist), then attaching a link will make your answer neat and tidy.
- Avoid posting the same post once and once more. This is a forum, not a chat room.
- If you agreed with the reply. Use the like button instead of posting a new one.
- If you just want to post as a test. Go to this section Hello World.
Occasional off-topic discussions are allowed, but persistent off-topic discussions will make the topic meaningless. So please try to avoid persistent off-topic discussions.
Above All, Enjoy It
We're all here to talk about Gratkit, and to work together toward making it an even better community. Criticizing ideas (by means of reasoned arguments, of course) is an important part of that. But let's not get carried away and devolve into personal attacks, because negativity only gets in the way. We also ask that you avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech.
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others.
- Unnecessary deletion of posted content.
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others.
- Obscene or sexually explicit content.
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site.
- Obfuscating a link's true destination, for example with the use of link shorteners.
All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don't confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offenses may lead to suspension of the offending user's account. So, just enjoy it! 😃